Monday, November 3, 2014

GTA5 Special

I have lived and breathed everything Grand Theft Auto for over a decade now. I have grown up on video games but GTA has a very special and unique place in my heart. If you've ever played it, I'm sure you can understand why. It is a series of video games that takes you from a low-level thug on a bicycle to a high-rolling super-gangster cruising around in a Lamborghini, aka the Infernus.

This picture alone should give you a hint as to why I love the game so much.
Well, technology has come so far that GTA5 has an in-game cell phone that has an app called Snapmatic, a clear spin-off of Instagram. With this app, you can take pictures of the surrounding area or of yourself and have the options of filters and borders. You can then upload the pictures to your Social Club account, log-in to SC on the computer, and voila, there are your Snapmatic pictures right there in your profile. Just click and save.

This is a BIG DEAL, especially for me, because I have gone all this time wishing and thinking, "Wow, I wish I could take a picture of this beautiful Los Santos sunset and share it with the world."
Or, like the picture above, the variety of sexy cars.
Or even many other things you should see in the game world, like the picturesque mountains, the colorful nightlife, and the extreme likeness of reality. 

Take a day trip to go hiking up in the mountains.
I have been going all around the game and taking tons of amazing pictures. GTA has done a stunning job in creating this world and I am excited to finally have a chance to sit down and explore every inch of it. There are so many beautiful pictures just waiting to be taken.

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see more of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment