Sunday, December 21, 2014

Redo your vacations

I found this on PostSecret and thought it was quite fitting.


It's true. You don't get to do or see everything you want to do. The other person doesn't want to go down that mysterious alley, or hike up that steep trail, or go into that cheesecake boutique, and they certainly don't want to wait 5 minutes for you to get that perfect shot.

I can't say I've ever completely enjoyed going on a trip with someone else, because there's always somewhere or something I want to do, and the other person always holds me back. Or the other way around, where the other person wants to go somewhere and do something and you don't.

When you go by yourself, you rely on yourself and only yourself. The trip is only as good as you yourself make it, and without another person there keeping you from doing things you love, it's all up to you to make it the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment